To contribute towards the alleviation of poverty and improvement of quality of life of orphans and poor kids through provision of access to
quality education at early childhood up to tertiary education level.
To provide quality education at the foundation education phase, improve the skills base of our youth in our communities and increase
opportunities to access tertiary education, thus improving the quality of life of young South Africans.
• Education is key
• Poor people matter.
• Charity is not a long-term solution to poverty.
• People in poor communities know what they need.
• “Pro-poor finance” means meeting needs while doing no harm.
• Serving a community means being a part of it.
• Concern for social and family impact leads us to focus on women and children.
• Financial transparency is key for ourselves and for donors.
• Assisting the poor is a privilege: “He who is kind to the poor, lends to the Lord” Prov 19:17.
©Copyright AGC NORTH FOUNDATION 2018 (All Rights Reserved)